Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ideas

I'm not at home right now. And I'm on a laptop. (I'm sure this will be riddled with typos.)

I'm at Kourtney's while she and John are at this new tattoo shop that John and Kyle (of Amanda and Kyle) are getting tattoos this weekend. John needed to go get his sketch done. And he has to put his deposit down.


I'm sitting here thinking about how much I really love this house. They found an awesome rental. The location is amazing and it's very nice. I want to live here.
And since we're probably about to put our house on the market, I'm trying to figure a way that we could. It would mean living with Kourtney and Kristen which could be good or bad. Or good and bad. But seriously, the rent would be like $450/month. And it's so nice. I know it can't and won't happen, but really I love this house. It would be an awesome kid house too. Very easy to child-proof. Anyway. It's a nice idea.



He's in a relationship, eventhough he's listed as single. I sent him a message. Just a "Hey, how are you" kind of the thing.


The babies are actually napping right now in Kourtney's room. (Pack-n-play.) When Kourtney and John get back we're going to take the dogs and the kids to a park. It's so nice outside today.




Gina

No comments: