Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Swap

It's almost 2am. I should be going to bed, but I'm not.


We had the twins' 9 month check-up today. They are both 27.5 inches and both around 19lbs. And, of course, practically perfect in every way! After the appointment we went to lunch at Chili's where the babies dazzled and delighted many. (Of course!) They ate puffs with gusto, they smiled, they cooed. They were little bitty angels.


Then we went to the outdoor mall. John's been looking for replacement sunglasses for a few months and wanted to go to Sunglass Hut. The babies napped on the way. And then returned to the sweet angels of the afternoon. They squealed with delights. Laughed at each other. Said, "Dada" to everyone who passed by.

After Sunglass Hut we stepped over to Barnes & Noble. I looked at a few board books for the kids. J started rubbing his eyes, so I knew we needed to skeedadle on out.

They napped on the way home and were once again happy, playful babies.


I don't know who did it, but I think someone swapped my babies! I don't remember a time when we spent almost all day out with numerous errands and stops and they stayed that happy! Seriously. I want to know who swapped them because I don't want them to come back with the demon babies!


It's been a really good day. After the kids went to bed John and I watched a movie together. We bought an On Demand movie so we didn't even have to go out for it. (We ordered 21 by the way. We loved it. I love Kevin Spacey.) It was fun to lay next to him on the couch and snuggle and just enjoy the time together. Sometimes I think we forget to do that now.

For now I think I should go to bed. There is something more than a snuggle on my mind!



Gina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day out! It is always so nice when a day out goes so smooth!!